20101215

OUTFIT | VINTAGESHIRT




I'm always searching for the perfect vintage shirts, but I find it quit difficult to find a good one. This one, a friend of mine, found on ebay.. and I loved the print so much that she found the exact one for me too! Well this is more than a year ago, but I still love to wear this shirt! Do you have any good tips to find nice vintage shirts?


p.s I promised to keep you updated about the ombrehair.. well it didn't worked out haha, my hair is waaaaaaaay too dark, I can't see the difference.. so I think I will visit the hairdresser ;)




cardigan h&m trend
tee ebay
leather leggings armani exchange
shoes zara
gloves bijenkorf


11 comments:

  1. Heel mooi! Vooral die cardigan, is dat ook die van Fashion-Nerdic? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lieverd! Wat een leuke outfit and love your cardigan! Its soo comfy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of t-shirts! The cardi is just perfect!








    LA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele mooi outfit! Vind vooral je cardigan erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw deze outfit vind ik echt super tof!
    x Lotte van HeartShapedBottle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erg leuk! En mooie kleur vest ook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dit vest heeft zo een mooie kleur! Ik wilde hem ook super graag, maar helaas, niet gekocht! SPIJT! Hij staat jou iig SUPER :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cardy is so cute, the color is nice ;)
    ♥ ♥ ♥ Love, Angie
    Check out my blog & maybe we could follow each other?
    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete