20110206

INTERIOUR | INSPIRATION






While looking at these fabulouse interiours, I'm getting such an excited feeling, because my boyfriend and I are looking for a nice appartment to move in together! I can't wait, and what better way to start looking for some nice inpiration right? I love the decoration on the pictures. I defenitely want a clean, spacial en light room with white walls and white furniture. I want to decorate and play with colours, prints, and little ethnic influences.

I will keep you guys updated!

6 comments:

  1. Love that bedroom on the last picture!
    Good luck in finding the perfect place!

    xoxo
    http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altijd super zulke inspiratie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! they're giving me ideas
    I'm working on my bedroom atm, and I'm planning on doing an 'earth/nature' theme.
    I hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw dit is echt prachtig! vooral de eerste :)

    www.littlefashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I hope everything will work out between you and your boyfriend while living together!! I just found your blog and im in love!
    Anyways - I'm following you, if you like my blog I would love it if you would follow me back!
    Keep in touch,
    Jacob founder of Fashion Ranger

    ReplyDelete