20110320

OUTFIT | SHADES OF GREY







Lazy sunday today, wearing my silver sweater from h&m trend, grey "leather" pants from Topshop, a nude blazer and my comfy grey converse allstars!
Today it's such a nice and sunny day, love the weather lately!
Spring is on it's way, yayy!!

Oh for those of you who asked what the surprise was for my anniversary last weekend, I gave my boyfriend a ticket to PARIS this spring in may! Super excited offcourse, I could'nt think of any other city than the city of love (sorry, I'm a sucker for love and romance very cliche I know but I could'nt help it!!)

Hope you like it, and have a nice sunday guys!


MUCHLOVE


15 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love your silver jumper!!:D Looks fabulous!!:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. geweldig! die trui staat je zo goed! prachtige outfit.
    x M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldige outfit! De trui is super. :)

    Nathalie
    www.petitefashionistas.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics, lovely outfit! Have fun in Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures and the sun in every picture makes them even better! Have fun in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke foto's! Ik vind die blazer en de trui echt mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie outfit, ik vond vooral de combinatie met de trui en blazer super!

    http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooie kleuren bij elkaar! en wat eeen heeerlijk weertje :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! Soooo my style!! Love it!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  10. geweldig outfitje


    i have a new outfit post, maybe you can check?

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post.

    Xo model from holland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geweldig je outfit! Je blazer en jumper enige combinatie!



    XoXo
    H&C www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. die trui heb je leuk gecombineerd met je camel kleurige jas!

    Travel In Style

    ReplyDelete